SC - The Feast Frenzy

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 23:48:51 PDT 1998

As a worker in the food service industry.  I could also tell you
horror stories from resturants that had all their papers.  Requiring
the liscence would be a mistake. Classes  on proper food handling is a
great idea.  These classes could have special sections on kitchenless
feasts and how to keep food from spoiling.

- ---LYN M PARKINSON <allilyn at juno.com> wrote:

> There are a number of scary food and feast stories, and as a
chirurgeon,
> I ought to say that a food handler's certificate would be a good idea,
> but I'm not going to say that.  If we do it, it should be strictly
on our
> own, not as an SCA thing, for the same reason we no longer require

==
I play in the shaddows.I hide in the light.
Mine is the world that shuns the light.
For all the evil that ever has been or ever will be;
i am it and it is me.

Morgan Parris
http://members.xoom.com/aelfie