SC - A question of concern...

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Tue Aug 25 22:58:34 PDT 1998

Good idea, Caterina.  May I suggest 2 classes?  One to deal with rented
kitchens and large feasts, one to deal with camp cooking.  In our camp,
you can't swing a cat without hitting a chirurgeon; we probably routinely
pitch more than we eat, even if there is a little ice still in the
cooler:  how close to the ice was X?  There are, however, lots of people
unused to camping and living out of coolers.

Bubbling pots of pork are sort of evident, one would think, but what are
the really sneaky signs???  And for picnic feasts, what gets thawed and
how and when?  There's probably a third class.  I'll look for some of you
to be teaching those.

And thanks for the good ideas, Adamantius.  I'll probably find a safety
class for myself, whether I choose to announce the fact or not.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com