SC - Jusselles

RuddR@aol.com RuddR at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 10:34:27 PDT 1998

Meat Pies are great for this situaltion.  They can be cooked and
frozen until needed and can be eaten cold.
I went to an event that had stone soup.  You know the old story about
it.  Part of the entrance fee was something for the soup.  If you last
name begins with A-L you bring Meats and M-Z you bring Veggies.  This
can be cooked over the flames.  When i did my first out door no
kitchen feast i made bread bowls.

Also have lots of fruit and cheese these are easy to eat with no
utenstles.

The second feast i did was worsts cooke on a grill. You can prepare
sour kraut and let it cook in the coals of the fire all day.

Does anyone in you group have a camper with a generater?  If so can
you use it for crock pots and/or the refriderate?

- ---Bryan Hamilton <bhamilt at greyhound.com> wrote:

> I am in charge of a feast for approx. 160 people that will happen in
> December and I need some ideas.
>
> The main problem is this: our group has bought a piece of land is we
> are currently trying to develop it, but as of yet we have to haul in
> all the water, and have purely primitive cooking conditions (ie: fire
> pit). !
> !

==
I play in the shaddows.I hide in the light.
Mine is the world that shuns the light.
For all the evil that ever has been or ever will be;
i am it and it is me.

Morgan Parris
http://members.xoom.com/aelfie