SC - Standards, ethics, food and the SCA

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sat Aug 29 22:34:24 PDT 1998

Niccolo says  >>  I know some groups already have such things, so I would
appreciate any input, electronic files or hard copies (I'll gladly pay
postage) of extant food safety booklets or handouts.<<

I think he has an excellent idea.  How about a thread on what works
sucessfully in your guild?  If you can send us copies of your guidelines
on the list, (or save band-width and send them to Stefan for the
Florilegium) we will all benefit from the knowledge, whether our groups
have guilds or not.

It's our group, our honor, and our responsibility--not the state's: any
state.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com