SC - A couple of questions

Mon Aug 31 12:39:39 PDT 1998

Thanks to everyone who replied. The reason I felt the questions were dumb,
was that I should be able to find the answers myself. However our
University library does not have a lot of books on the subject. If I go for
an inter-library loan I have to loosen my purse strings and pay a fee. The
fee varies by the book requested.
Also could you give me the full titles to Florigieum and Andelusio ?
Thanks so much.
Arabella