SC - Kids and feasts

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 5 09:57:23 PDT 1998

If you must have a children's menu, how about leaning toward foods that
average 20th-21st Century kids WILL eat, and are ALSO documentable?  I'm
at work, or I would cite the fish sticks in Epulario, the 'macrows'
macaroni and cheese in A Forme of Cury, and the fried chicken in
Apicius.  Come to think of it, a lot of 'grown ups' might get a kick out
of a whole feast like this.

Selene

Lady Selene Colfox
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer