SC - Butter churns

Alma Johnson chickengoddess at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 5 16:05:20 PDT 1998

>Could you please tell me were you found the crocks so that i can go
>look, please?

Oh, sure.  Sorry :-)  I found them at Rylee pottery on Hwy 78 in Snellville.
Pretty junky place, and you have to look around there for them, cause
there's no order to their stock.  If you're heading out east on 78 from
Atlanta, they're almost exactly 16 miles past Stone Mountain, on the right.

Hope that helps,

Rhiannon C.