SC - Violet Crumbles vs Crunchies

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sun Aug 9 18:49:45 PDT 1998

Glenda says...
<snip>
>What do people in SCAmerica call Pepsi and Fanta (my husband suggests Berlin
>Citrus Ale for the Fanta, or my suggestion of Adolf's Ale - from what we've
>heard, Adolf Hitler got Fanta going when the Americans wouldn't let them
>have any in WW2)

Pepsi is Pepsi in SCACanada and Fanta is a brand name of pop...ie. Fanta
Orange, Fanta Grape, Fanta Club Soda, etc. None of which I drink...yuck! I
also don't drink Pepsi...double yuck! I belong to the "Real Thing"
generation and Coca-Cola (Coke) is the only cola I'll drink and 7Up is the
only light pop I'll drink. But then, I don't drink that much pop as I'm not
overly fond of it. Give me a good glass of water any day!

Micaylah
- -who drinks about 3-4 litres of water a day!-

PS Does anyone remember the song from the Coke commercial "I'd like to teach
the world to sing?"...careful it'll date you!