SC - I need some info...

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sat Aug 15 10:37:03 PDT 1998

Renata,

I musta missed this one. Because I live in a part of Ealdormere that
requires me to travel alot to any events I frequently miss threads.
Especially if they have a subject line that I have been deleting. Oops!
Thanks for the tip about Acanthus Books. I am not online here at home tho'
so do you have any idea how much? I cxan get it here for about $42. cdn.

Micaylah