SC - 1999 Feast of the 7 Deadly Sins

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Aug 25 08:16:44 PDT 1998

Claricia says...

>Feast of the Hare is in Ottawa, Ontario on November 7th.  If Micaylah
>doesn't have room for you, you can stay with me (her place is more
>likely to be quiet at 6:30 a.m. tho -- we have a hyperactive
>toddler).  This year I get to cook (last year Micaylah got all the
>fun <wink>).
>
>BTW, Micaylah, want a ride to Syracuse?  We always have room for at
>least 1 or 2 in our car, and people who can drive are even more
>welcome.
>
>Claricia (getting a little stir crazy, and sorry she won't get to try
>any of Micaylah's cooking next weekend)

So why don't you guys day trip it and stay for dinner on Saturday, my
guests? (shhhh) Going to Syracuse sounds wonderful, that way I can leave
boyfriend with wheels for the weekend. He hates it when I run away with the
dragon.

Btw folks, my house has oodles of crash space BUT since I tend to hold
fairly rowdy post revs, 6am is quiet but tends to barely have been for an
hour or so. WAIT! I'm not holding the official Post Rev this year...Sonda
and Magnus are! Yippee!

Micaylah
- -who is soooooo looking forward to another wonderful feast by Claricia and
company-
BTW, we need to talk about this some more.