SC - Celtic Feast Repost--Long

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 25 09:55:28 PDT 1998

Milady Morgan, the meal looks feasible enough.

My particular hobby-horse where 'Celtic' feasting is concerned is the
usual dearth of sea foods.  Yeah, try and get 20th Century Americans to
eat fish.  But where would we be without the Salmon of Wisdom, or such
lovely fresh herring that once swam in dear Dublin Bay?  Cockles and
mussels, alive alive O?  Ah well, that's my personal gripe.  Maybe I'll
throw a Fish Feast and get it all out of my system.

Where does the name 'Samit' come from?  I don't know that as Gaelic,
maybe it's just one of the many things I don't know.

What did you serve to drink?

Best and bon appetit,
Lady Selene Colfox
Caid