SC - Celtic Feast

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Aug 25 12:27:56 PDT 1998

Sorry!  I read through it and saved it.  I recognized many of the
recipies, and the Samit in particular because I used it in my Tastes of
Britain Class.  My thought at the time was,  why did you use the food
processor?  I got the impression from the article that it was supposed to
be lumpy, so I merely stirred it by hand.  They certainly wouldn't have
used metal blades to mix it (I wouldn't think).  Were you trying for a
texture closer to another recipie you had found?  I really liked it when
I made it (using chervil as my herb, but I will try it again with other
herbs) and might like to try it smoother.
	How's that for comments?  Feel better?
	Christianna (Lager and Blood!)