SC - re: digest 1114

Marian DeBorah Rosenberg Marian.DeBorah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Tue Dec 1 21:34:23 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/1/98 9:20:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, mikel at pdq.net
writes:

<< I would like to get myself a Dick for Christmas. >>

My name is on the post so I thought I'd respond. Getting a Dick for Christmas
can have have its ups and downs.

<<Could you comment on the merits of either a 9" or longer Dick? >>

Well, that a hard one to answer. I find all sizes of Dicks useful. Many people
prefer smaller Dicks and others swear by a large Dick.

<<No, seriously they look great and of high quality.>>

A Dick is a Dick. I had never thought they looked particularly great although
after examining my Dick, I can see some artistic merit. If you feel so
strongly about the quality of Dicks , I'd say go ahead and grab one.

 << I just want to know if the longer ones get in the way.>>

I suppose it all depends on the things you plan on using your Dick for.
Sometimes larger Dicks can be a little intimidating but with a little practice
large Dicks can be very useful. I've have never personally had my Dick get in
the way no matter what size it is.

  <>

Those of us who have Dicks swear by them.

<>

True, Dicks do come up now and again. It not one of those things we can
control.

<< I seem to remember that you enjoy yours.  >>

True, I have gotten immense satisfaction from my Dick ever since I discovered
it.

<<Do they stand up well to splitting chickens?>>

I have never used my Dick to split a chicken. Someone with more experince than
I will have to comment on this.

  <>

Since I am not yet a Master Cook outside my guild, I would suggest that Master
Adamantius is the one who could step in here. He has had numerous experiences
with many sizes of Dicks and is an expert in handling Dicks.

Ras