SC - Side dish suggestions needed

Knott, Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Wed Dec 2 04:56:04 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/1/98 8:28:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Mordonna22 at aol.com writes:

<<
 Funny, how many Star Trek fans or trekkies are there in the Society?  Seems
 be a higher per centage of us than in mundane life.

 I know I first heard about the SCA thirty odd years ago by reading an SF
story
 that included an SCA theme.  Do not recall if the name SCA was used, but the
 action was on Berkley Campus.

 Mordonna >>
	And my lord and I found the SCA via a demo the local group did at the first
SF con we attended......... There's always been a *lot* of crossover--most
cons we get to have a pretty high percentage of SCA folk there. It can be
rather fun to try and figure out if the costume someone is wearing is SCA
garb, or a fantasy-based outfit. Not much difference in many cases! ;-)

			Ldy Diana