SC - Side dish suggestions needed

Knott, Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Wed Dec 2 04:56:04 PST 1998

Greetings!

Let's say you were doing a feast and price was not an issue.  What side
dishes would you make?  What is your absolute favorite side dish?

I am working on an idea and looking through all of the stuff I can find for
stuff to go with pheasant, lobster and (I haven't decided yet) venison or a
really good beef roast.

I was reading Le Menagier from Cariadoc's web site.  In it is discussed
several dinners.  Now my question is this, are these typical big celebration
feasts?  While I want to do and all out feast,  it seems that variety of
meats AND fish in these are just a bit much.

Thank you for your time,
Avelina