SC - Sir Loin...

Balano1@aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 14:24:27 PST 1998

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998 22:40:13 EST Seton1355 at aol.com writes:
>Hi Everybody!  What I want to know  is, does
>anyone on the list have one and how do you like it?  Does it really
>heat evenly?  Is the top really "dirt-free?"  Can you drag a heavy pot
>across it with no problems?

My mother has one and loves it.  It heats evenly and is easy to clean.  I
wouldn't drag a pot across it and I wouldn't use my cast iron on it.
I've thought about it for myself (three kids learning to cook makes for a
mess on the stove), but am leary of it because I don't trust it to be
nonbreakable (I could see one of the kids dropping my cast iron kettle on
it.)  Hope this helps

Caitlin NicFhionghuin
House Oak & Thistle
Shire of Bordervale Keep, Atlantia