SC - TV News-OT-OOP

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Thu Dec 3 05:28:11 PST 1998

Imagine if you will I open a door to a room and there is NOTHING but computers there all linked
together for one special purpose. To create whatever I can imagine (or whatever the contract
calls for <sigh>) Kai's Power Goo is nothing compared to what I could achieve "what's that
brain?" To take over the EAST!!!!! errrr uhhhhh sorry guys got carried away there.

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Chris Peters wrote:
> >
> > If  I  can get a picture of the good Ras you''d be scared at what I can do with it (evil
> > cackle) But yes If someone can get me one (preferably you yourself Ras) I can post it out
>
> I still think Kai's Power Goo should be sold by prescription only...
>
> Adamantius

- --
Duine nach dteann leis an slua
SCA - Padrhaig ne' Killkenny