OT-Books (was Re: SC - Re:Breakfast at WAR)

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Thu Dec 3 05:40:01 PST 1998

Allison says:

>BTW, is there a way to do e-mail that is not in MIME format?  Anyone
know?  When I get Dennet's and Phlip's posts, and lots of others--I get a
huge amount of garbled symbols, etc.  There are a number of juno users on
this list, and others.  Our e-mail doesn't do MIME, and it's a terrible
thing to waste.  ;-)<

Sorry about that, Allison, didn't know that was a problem for you. I'll see
what I can do. People, I'm using Internet Explorer 4.0- any suggestions?

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom