SC - An old recipie memory

Stapleton, Jeanne jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu
Thu Dec 3 09:28:50 PST 1998

>I think it was the image I had of you serenely sitting at your 'puter
>typing away, telling us you were having your husband do something >then
suddenly realizing it wasn;t done. You then frantically scribed a >note
to yourself to ask him to do it again only you used the 'puter >screen as
your notepad and it got sent to us...... I know it's sick but >that is
what I was laughing about.
>It was so real in my mind, I just couldn't stop for a few minutes. :-)
>Now...did you really want to know? :-).
>Ras

Well, yes, that's pretty much how it went.  Glad to see I can be funny
sitting at my computer, I guess ;).  He's still working on it, by the
way-
Christianna