SC - Daughter update

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 18:13:31 PST 1998

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998 16:56:42 -0600 Erik Langhans <modius at cityscope.net>
writes:
>Last week I posted a call for articles for the A&S issue for the Black
>Star.  The response I received was telling.  None. Zero. Null.
>
>This is a GREAT opportunity for an artisan to shine.

MiLord,  I have written an article on making crocheted lace snoods, but
as it was specifically for the Harp & Caliper (our Shire A&S
handbook...which we created as a fundraising project for our shire) I
could not send it to you.  I am also working on a second article on
period embroidery stitches for our second volume, which we hope to
publish soon.  As this is a time consuming project and I am mundanely
seeking employment so that my children might have SOME christmas this
year, I don't have time to work on a second article.

I am sure that others have the same kind of problems or I'm sure they
would have responded.

I appreciate the offer of the opportunity to place my work in your A&S
issue, but surely it is not necessary to castigate those of us who chose
not to write you to tell you "no thanks."

Caitlin NicFhionghuin
House Oak & Thistle
Shire of BorderVale Keep, Atlantia
Augusta, GA