SC - A question on Servers (ALSO: testing meals)

Gerekr@aol.com Gerekr at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 11:43:26 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/11/98 4:09:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Marian.DeBorah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu writes:

<< I'm quite interested, since I cannot go to East Kingdom's 12th (long story)
and
 I cannot go to the regional one for this bit of Atlantia (held the weekend
 after I get back to school). >>
If your conflict with EK Twelfth NIght isn't another commitment, you could
come to the Shire of Silver Rylle's on the same day in Lancaster, PA.  We are
offering crash space, and a menu that sounds pretty good to me (well, I helped
develop it).  So if you are lookin gfor an event to go to Jan 12, and don't
want to do EK Twelfth Night, come see us (this goes for everyone, not just
Marion!)  Contact me for more info.

Brangwayna Morgan