SC - MOL mediaeval Household (was:what shall i ask for from friends travelling)

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Sat Dec 19 05:56:48 PST 1998

>>> I just found a book, titled "Seven Centuries of English Cooking: A
>Collection of Recipes by Maxime de la Falaise".>>

I have a zerox of the part that pertains to our era.  It's rather
generalist; contains some modern redactions of recipes from sources most
of us have.  I'd suggest putting the cost of it towards one of the books
with the whole collection rather than one or two per source: 1000 Eggs,
for the Two Fifteenth C.; Hiett's Curye on English, etc.

It's brief enough to give to your Aunt Fanny when she wants to know what
you are doing with those strange people.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc