SC - Re: Honey recipe/syrup of roses

Helen him at gte.net
Tue Dec 22 14:23:20 PST 1998

No.  I wouldn't say it was like potatoes or feastocrats.  Those are
repetitions of of a few comments and facts.  The Great Cuskynole Debate is
an extensive, on-going disagreement over the precise interpretation of the
recipe.  My cuskynole file has 117 messages, most over 5K in length.  I
still haven't gleaned all of the messages from my grab files.

At some point, I hope to edit the messages into a concise and cogent article
about the debate, but that may be several years away, and in the mean time,
more and different comments about cuskynoles will likely appear.

Bear