Tough but tiny nuns - was - Re: SC - help on this list

Balano1@aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 18:03:13 PST 1998

Devra at aol.com wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>   In regard to your seventh grade English teacher, one should remember, in the
> words of that little green guy*, "Size matters not."

True, size matters not, at least not directly, but size often speaks of
muscle mass, which frequently denotes strength, if not invariably. Of
course, nothing matters as much as a true love of the battlecry. Sister
Mary Loretta once laid open the head of one Anthony Giuliani, for some
comparatively trifling offense (I cannot, however, address the question
of cumulative effect of numerous offenses), by the ingenious expedient
of grabbing him by the hair and slamming a steel locker door on his
head.

As with any accomplishment, the trick is to learn to turn your
weaknesses into strengths...

Adamantius (not nearly as scary as he looks, but like everyone, has his moments)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com