SC - Kitty Christmas- OT, OOP, Humor

grasse at mscd.edu grasse at mscd.edu
Fri Dec 4 08:26:54 PST 1998

and we could add:

On the first day of Xmas the kittens scattered for us...6 ornamental apples
(including the one they hid behind the catbox.)

On the second day of Xmas the kittens wrecked for us... one string of
tree-lights and 4 branches of the (artificial) tree - assumabley dislodged
by climbing.

On the third day of Xmas the kittens created for us:  a game of hockey
played with more of the ornamental apples batted off the tree (combination
apple pinata and hockey puck anyone.)

On the fourth day of Xmas the kittens wrecked for us:  The entire tree -
Yup thats right folks, we walked in the front door to find it mostly
blocked by the toppled tree.  (and Grimalkin of the many names was sitting
PROUDLY where the tree had once stood.)

Today is the fifth day of Xmas... wonder what we will find today when we
get home...bets anyone???

By way of explanation - the KITTENS are now just over one year old (adopted
last Yule) rescued feral kittens... black & slinky Sabrini, loverboy Joshua,
 and the before-mentioned Grimalkin...

PS - The tree was designed to be critter-safe!  It is decorated only with
unbreakable, un-ingestable items - (obviously for good reasons.)

Gwen-Cat
Caerthe