SC - Kitty Christmas- OT, OOP, Humor (but fun!)

snowfire at sprynet.com snowfire at sprynet.com
Fri Dec 4 19:28:01 PST 1998

- -Poster: Jean Holtom <Snowfire at sprynet.com>

I have to get in on this being an owner of 8 cats, the youngest a kitten who has
not seen the Christmas tree YET...

>> On the first day of Xmas the kittens scattered for us...6 ornamental apples
>> (including the one they hid behind the catbox.)

(Major snipP

Oh yes! this is ALL familiar to me, including throwing the 6 ft fake tree on the
floor, the eye high black and white paw within the tree whipping out to grab what
ever it can grab off the tree before it gets yelled at, the tree shaking as if
it's possessed as kitty negotiates the inner branches ...

The dives across the room out of the blue to attack an unfortunately low placed
ornament...

Chewing those sparkly things that go on and off on the tree!

Eating the ribbon off the gifts...

Now I have a little tree that I rope to a side table.  The tree lights only go on
when I'm home, and I gave away the 6 foot fake tree to a friend at work who
freaked out because there was a small "genuine fur" gray toy mouse in the bottom
of the box!  (I asked her to inter-office it back to me, but she never did).

BTW I'm still finding ornamental apples and things from last year.  The other day
I found Jiminy Cricket's umbrella under the spare bed.

Elysant