SC - Can we get back on topic?

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Dec 1 19:46:31 PST 1998

Rowan said...
>Amusing though it is to sit here and look at messages about Thanksgiving
>(which we do not celebrate at all, naturally) - enough already!
>
>I don't know if it's related, but there have been a stack of unsubscribes
>this week from people I had not heard of. It would be a great pity if they
>subscribed, got a week of Thankgiving and Purple Dinosaurs, then decided
>this list was not all it was cracked up to be and unsubscribed...

Rowan, usually after a holiday or during Pennsic it seems that a rehash
(silly or no) is the norm as well as the odd off-topic thread. If you had
bothered to glance at a few of the postings you would see that, indeed,
there was an internal cooking discussion still going on and several recipes
were swapped, which I for one, will try.

You also have the option to vote with your delete button. Might I
respectfully suggest excercising it.

As for the Unsubscribes, so what? Some of us went on holiday, perhaps a
couple thought they were in over their heads, or maybe they thought we were
silly. If they are really interested in the Cooks List, they'll be back.

Micaylah

"Man, you ain't lived
Till you've had your tires rotated
By a red-headed woman"