SC - OOP question: Snapdragon?

cheryl a baker fleurscook at juno.com
Wed Dec 2 12:49:44 PST 1998

The Snapdragon I am aware of is a Victorian "game" where you take brandy
soaked fruits and pile them up, light them and try to snatch a treat from
the flames with out being burned.  If you use a finger snapping motion
you can flick the fruit out of the flames faster and not have to pick it
up.  You have to be careful not to get hit with fruit or hit anyone else
due to the flames.  And be sure to remove your tablecloths, trust me on
this.  It was usually played during the holidays and supposedly used left
over fruit from fruitcakes.

Gabrielle