SC - Vinegar

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Feb 1 20:46:21 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - Herbal infusions                    2/1/98

<snip>
LXIIII Of Tisane
Tisane which is made of barley, if anyone knows how to make it, is goodfor
well people and for those with a fever…. Diluted with warm wine, ateaspoon of
it well mixed should be sipped slowly on a empty stomach….We usually give this
to those with a fever, not thick, but diluted withclear warm water. It is
agreeable also during periods of fasting, inLent, to take this with hot water
by all means….
<snip>

ooh! so if I mix some wine into my roasted-barley tea, it will be period?!  Of
course I am not sure how this would taste... mayhaps I shall go experiment...
- -brid