SC - Water to wine

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Feb 2 15:00:38 PST 1998

In a message dated 2/2/98 1:51:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, kat at kagan.com
writes:

<< so I'm glad we're getting them trained "right" from the beginning...  >>

As I am! :-) Period is good and with education and service many people eyes as
well as their palettes will be opened.

One of the greatest thrills for the "period" cook, IMHO, is to redadct an
original recipe and see their faces light up, knowing that this is the first
time in several hundred years that anyone has prepared this recipe let alone
tasted it. Cangradulations on a job well done.!

Ras