SC - re: SC-First attempt.

jeffrey s heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 3 08:57:14 PST 1998

     I am currently working on a solteltie dessert board for our upcoming
     Red Rose Ball (if we get the event bid :) )

     Recipes for these soltelties?? Please?? Pretty Please with Sugar on
     Top???

     THLady Morgan MacBride
     Shire of Glaedenfeld
     Meridies

     The subtleties included a ginger bread stained glass window, and
     individual
     pinetrees (OK, they were approx. 30 cm high) complete with snow
     (uncooked
     meringue).

     What fun!

     Rakhel Petrovna