SC - Fw: [Dstlg] way off topic

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Feb 4 15:42:22 PST 1998

I would like to extend the invitation to the Cook's List. To get to an SCA
room, type#sca

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Date: Wednesday, February 04, 1998 12:15:04
: From: Kappler, MMC Richard A.
: To: 'sca-distilling at tycho.com'
: Subject: [Dstlg] way off topic
:
: Posted by "Kappler, MMC Richard A." <KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil>
:
: Brandu, remember that famous day back in December when everybody went a
: little nuts on the list, and had FUN?  Well, before you photon torpedo
: me, this is to avoid that, so gimme a minute.  I, Puck, village idiot,
: do hereby solemnly perform my duties by inviting ya'll to a virtual
: cocktail party tonight.  Go to mIRC, #mIRC4Dummies, we're getting a
: private room, though hopefully we can find the SCA room, Phlip tells me
: ther'es one out there.  We'll have a ball, there is no topic so nobody
: gets wasted bandwidth or offended, and I of course will act as bartender
: untill leveled or relieved of duties by competent authority.  I think,
: if this works out, we could make it a monthly or somesuch, but in the
: mean time, stop in tonight and at least say hi.  If you don't have mIRC,
: its dowloadable for free on the net.
:
: For those who I've been trying to set this up with privately, it got to
: be too much trouble.
:
: Ras, please bring wine, Chris, you bring the scotch, I'll cover the
: beer, maybe we can get tyrca to bring some mead, and margali some glogg.
: Bring what you got folks!
:
: I'm going home to set up the bar, c u later
:
: Director of frivolity, Puck
: |               SCA-Distilling Discussion Group                |
: |       to unsubscribe, send Email to Majordomo at tycho.com      |
: | with this message in the body:  unsubscribe sca-distilling   |
: