SC - kitchen commandments

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 19:33:27 PST 1998

kihe at rocketmail.com writes:

<< Is it time to once again dig deeper
 into the archives and review what we *think* we know about cultures
 in contact with Europe prior to 1600CE? or at least artifacts
 brought back as curiousities?

 ===
 Adieu >>

Unlike some of my more authenticity minded cohorts, I think this isd always an
option. Europe in methods of food preparation, costume and habits (e.g.
chopsticks in Ren Italy) , IMHO, almost always "stole" from other cultures. To
study the cultures they borrowed from can only have the effect of enlightening
us when it comes to understanding the practices of the Northern barbarians.

Ras