SC - sugar

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Mon Feb 9 15:30:12 PST 1998

<<  I don’t even know if it is still available that way. I
don’t remember seeing the raw cane in years. >>

Our local Giant Supermarket carries sugar cane as a regular produce item.

Ras

If I might be so bold as to append my Lord Ras, another place to get fresh
sugar cane is to go directly to the source.  Nooooooo...its not expensive,
just go to your friendly Navy recruiter, ask for one a them free tickets to
Puerto Rico or Jamaica mon!  I am aquainted with quite a few of these chaps
and know they'd be just DELIGHTED to help!
It's not just a job........

couldn't resist, Puck