SC - kid cooks redux

marilyn i traber mtraber at juno.com
Thu Feb 12 10:34:46 PST 1998

It appears that I must needs have harsh words with my mail setup --
secand day in a row where it claims not to have sent a message, and
I ended up duplicating the shipment...

Vigilance increasing (hopefully fast enough to outpace idiocy!),
===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com