SC - a poll on a vegetable stall

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 12:53:43 PST 1998

My opinion is that scrambled eggs is one of those "so damned basic there
is no need to write it down as every villiage idiot knows how to do it"
recipes.   Therefore the likelyhood of finding real documentation for
unadorned scrambled eggs is going to be vanishingly low.  Perhaps this
is one thing that we should just concede universally as period (I feel
justified here, since we seem to have no trouble finding enhancements
and elaborations on the theme, and therefore the original theme must be
period and basic to every cooks arsenal), and move on.

Brandu