SC - sugar raspings

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Feb 14 23:12:56 PST 1998

. Why would one want to make a huge omelette? quoth Phlip

Well, I have my favorite #14 saute pan that I like to take to events to do
breakfasts and such in, and it will make a 12 egg omelette most scotiously.
I also have a set of decentlooking plastic platters large enough to hold  1
per platter. If one is feeding the Bloodguard breakfast at an event, it is
nice to be able to offer 3 different combinations of ingredients and feed 12
people at a sit down breakfast. They also look more impressive than they
really are with full garnish of sausages or bacon and so forth surrounding
them.

I can also do a 12 egg roman style skillet egg custard that when flipped out
onto one of my round serving traays that looks fit for a king.
margali