SC - Copyright of Recipes

dkpirolo@cts.com dkpirolo at cts.com
Thu Feb 26 23:10:41 PST 1998

In a message dated 2/25/98 9:18:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I know we've discussed this a lot in the past, but I haven't been saving
 drink recipes.

 Alasdair mac Iain

Having reviewed my saved messages, IMHO, the consensus is that water is a
period equivalent but in general most nonalcoholic drinks were spurned by
nobility.  The ones that could be remotely ascribed to period are for the most
part medicinal in naturae and those that are not are of questionable
authenticity.

Ras