SC - Copyright of Recipes

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Feb 26 21:44:42 PST 1998

tell me about it, I had 2nd and 3d degree burns on both leg frons, forearms
and parts of my face from a chemical flash fire when I was working as a
hazmat tech. Though I have to confess, it seemed to be more extreme
discomfort rather than acute pain, it just sort of was always there, but not
in the same way that labor pain  is. With me, my normal doseage of motrin
for the arthritis kept it in check. [and oddly enough, the scarring isnt
really visible, but the areas get really red when exposed to heat like a
hot tub or sauna]
margali