SC - Book question

Heather L. Markle hlmarkle at ulster.net
Wed Feb 11 10:22:08 PST 1998

>>And it came to pass on 11 Feb 98, that Cindy Renfrow wrote:
>>
>>> Hello!  Just a quick note to let you know that the new, improved,
>>> corrected, etc., etc., 2nd edition of "Take a Thousand Eggs or More"
>>> will be printed in a few weeks.  Yay!  :-)
>>
>>My Lady,
>>
>>I own the two-volume spiral-bound version (the first edition, I
>>presume).  May I ask how the second edition differs and what the
>>improvements are?
>>
>>Lady Brighid ni Chiarain of Tethba
>>Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
>>mka Robin Carroll-Mann *** harper @ idt.net
>
>Hello!  The major changes are:
>- re-written most of the book
>- completely re-proofread & corrected the originals & translations
>- more than 20 newly adapted recipes added to Vol. 1
>- improved some of the 1st ed. adaptations
>- added the quantity & suggested number of servings
>- expanded the how-to section and glossary
>- added more illustrations
>- expanded the index & bibliography
>- omitted some extraneous stuff
>
>The new edition will be wire-bound with a green & cream-colored cover.
>
>Cindy/Sincgiefu
>renfrow at skylands.net

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I feel a strong case of "Kookbookeluzt" coming
on! Darn! Now I'm gonna have to get the second edition of THAT too!

(She said as she paws her way through the second edition of Plyne Delit)

(Grin)

Heather L Markle (hlmarkle at ulster.net)
 * Mind Like  A Steel Trap - Rusty And Illegal In 37 States

Lady Catalina Maria D'Oro
Vert, on a lozenge Or a Cat dormant sable, in dexter chief a mullet Or