SC - Industrial Engineering???

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Wed Feb 4 09:00:57 PST 1998

And then Alasdair said:

>>Digests are cheaper by the dozen, you know!

Very funny, guys!  Love it.  Mundanely, my BS (good term, that one.  An
acronym I can enjoy!) is in Industrial Engineering Technology.  And, thanks
to Duke Finnvarr (I'll get him for this some day!) I'm writing a short
article for the TI on feast timing, based on surreptitious research done at
a couple dozen feasts, using time and motion study techniques.  (Basically,
a successful feast course lasts 19 minutes, plus/minus 2 minutes.....Kinda
puts a new light on how long it should take to do a feast, huh?)
Eoin Campbell