SC - virtual soup

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 06:28:50 PST 1998

<< Potatoes AND rice?  >>

Sounded wierd to me too. :-) But not as wierd as adding garlic and tarragon to
HAM. Oh, well, perhaps I have a more jaded palette than I had previously
supposed. In case I missed it throw in a couple of stalks of chopped celery
with there leaves.

BTW, I think that with the raisins and dash of cinnamon perhaps a good quality
white zinfandel such as DeLoach would be more suited as the wine of choice for
this soup or maybe even a riesling such as Chateau St. Michelle. or just maybe
a gewurztraminer from Hogue Cellars......What the heck take all 3 and use
whichever you want!

Now that being said........documentation, please? <hehehe>

Ras