SC - Milk/Meat separation in Kashrut... Bad Joke

CorwynWdwd CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 14:22:58 PST 1998

Greetings all!!
     Been away from my terminal doing some corrective work ona film.
Just wanted to wish all a pleasant New year filled with peace and love.
Hoping to meet some of you at 12th night in Ostgardr's twelvth night in
NY. I will be at the northpass table or just look for the gentleman who
has at least three women around him  most of the time (dont ask!)Have a
muttonchop moustache and usually wild looking long hair. Take care all
and be well!!
                                    The ever curious
                                          Chris