SC - Drink suggestions? LONG

Crystal A. Isaac crystal at pdr-is.com
Fri Jan 2 14:39:07 PST 1998

>  if someone has any ideas for
>   using shrimp stock, I have a fair amount, and would like to try something
>   other than my usual boullibaisse of Japanese style clear soup.

>  Try using it instead of water or milk in your favorite white sauce recipe,
> and serve over toast.

Tell me if you do that before I eat... unless you want to see me swell up. Did
that once in the Outlands when a veggie bisque turned out to be a shrimp
bisque. Seemed the Chef decided she needn't post ALL the ingredients for the
feast. It was delicious, but the Benadril (sp?) chaser sucked.

Loving seafood, but it dosen't love me back... :(

Corwyn...