SC - Margali's Eggplant (Imam Bayaldi)

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Jan 2 16:51:40 PST 1998

> Do not boil a kid in the milk of its mother; is the quote you are
>  looking for.

Reminds me what a friend at Temple told me once on this subject. Seems God
told Moses:
" Thou shalt not seethe a calf in it's mother's milk.". To which Moses
replied:
"Do you mean we shouldn't eat meat and milk in the same meal?" To which God
repeated:
" Thou shalt not seethe a calf in it's mother's milk." Moses then said:
"Do you mean we should wait a certain number of hours between eating meat and
milk?" To which God repeated:
" Thou shalt not seethe a calf in it's mother's milk." Moses then said:
"Do you mean - " and God inturrupts with:
"HAVE IT YOUR WAY!!!!"

::Ducking and running::

Corwyn