SC - Curmudgeonly Comment

kappler kappler at edgenet.net
Sat Jan 3 03:16:43 PST 1998

David/Cariadoc said:

>Of course, we could carry classification by heading even farther--NC for
>Renaissance, BG for medieval, Cmg for Curmudgeonly, ...    .

<shrug> Fine by me. Since I get the digest, I have to go through
every message anyway, so it has little impact on me one way or the
other. I do sometimes wonder if a recipe is period or not and while
I’m not objecting to some non-period recipes, I’d like to know
whether they are or not.

Cariadoc, I understand the *Cmg* above, but I don’t see how you
get NC for Renaissance or BG for medieval?

Thanks.
   Stefan li Rous
   stefan at texas.net