SC - FW: "Majistery of Pearl"

Rodney K Zeigler zeig0006 at tc.umn.edu
Tue Jan 6 16:34:33 PST 1998

On Tue, 6 Jan 1998, Mark.S Harris wrote:

> The second book doesn't show up in any of the four cookbook files I checked.
>
> Where did you find these? If there are more, I'd probably be interested.
>
> Stefan li Rous

University of New Mexico Library had these plus Curye and several others.
The Wheaton one I am hoping to find a copy in print to purchase someday.
Thanks fotrt the feed back Stefan.
The second one is old enough I am not sure it is in print anymore.
The Russian book discussed earlier on this list is also there, the
Classic Russian cooking : Elena Molokhovets' A gift to young
housewives / translated, introduced, and annotated by Joyce
Toomre version. There are also several MS (or the like) on micro fiche,
but I have not gotten at those yet.  I can check for others if anybody
likes, but I am still using other biblos to locate good ones.  I pulled
down a copy of the biblo Stefan has and will be trying its titles
tomorrow.  Any additional comments are welcomed.  An additional question I
have is how accurate are the redactions in To the Kings Taste and To the
Queens Taste?

Sabia of St Kildas {sabia at unm.edu}

Those who would have true victory, must first have honor.