SC - It's still chicken? :-0

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 17:11:48 PST 1998

OK, Stefan.

Where have you hidden the kumiss files?

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Conchobar of Kamrun asked:
:
: Y'know, I've heard of this before.  But only now, only now has it
: resounded to the notion of Huns(?) or Mongols(?) preparing food
: on horseback; was it the stuff in the jug that sloshed to make
: butter or somesuch, or the meat under the saddle?
: ---------
:
: I believe you may be thinking of the Mongols and kumiss. I believe
: they would tie a bag of mare's milk to their saddles and the bouncing
: helped create the alcoholic drink kumiss. For more info there is a
: file on kumiss in my files.
:
: You can have the kumiss. I’ll take the fresh butter. Hmm, although
: since the Mongols, if they had butter, would have gotten it from
: mare’s milk, perhaps you can have the butter, too.
:
: Stefan li Rous
:
: