SC - Re:coffee, tea or sugar

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 17:19:13 PST 1998

Stefan.

CO2 is easily bought in Mundania, but if one is a chemist, it is as easily
formulated.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Crystal of the Westermark said:
:
: >You can drink this as a still (uncarbonated) beverage for greater
: >authenticity. I usally force carbonate and chill for serving, but of
: >course, there's no good reason for that.
:
: Thank you, I think you and others have answered the questions I had
: on your original redaction.
:
: Now for an OOP question. How do you force carbonate something like
: this? I can see boiling the rose solution down to a syrup and adding
: carbonated water from a bottle but that is not what you are implying.
:
: Is there some kind of bottle I can buy of CO2 or are you talking of
: using one of those great big CO2 bottles used by the fast-food
: industry?
:
: Stefan li Rous
: stefan at texas.net