SC - Re: Mead notes

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 20:06:59 PST 1998

<<
 > Sorry but I must correct you. Our current Queen, who was knighted last
 summer,
 > goes by Dame. Also, I believe Hillary of Serendip also uses Dame.

 Never be sorry for correcting me. I welcome the chance to learn. Sooooooo,
 since the Society dosen't use the term Dame *often* to designate females of
 Knightly rank, I'm *often* (sorta) safe.... ; )

 Corwyn

Corwyn, Kinsman, darlin',

Check out the websites of the Lady Knights of the SCA
<A HREF="http://www.realtime.net/~gunnora/ladyknights/">Ladyknights</A> , and
<A HREF="http://www.peak.org/~grainne/Ironrose/">IRONROSE--Warrior Women of
the SCA</A>
It is educational, sugar.